среда, 10. април 2013.


Daniela Laketic Radojicic


First of all, I must say Daniela is one of our great friends and because this is not an HR place, you may find her blogs and published works and presentations at many respectable places. I always said only one, if you one good and original work about brands, Integrated Marketing Campaign and good brainstorming or a crew setting a business strategy call Daniela and Milena.As well as for pitches and evaluations.

So further on, I will post Daniela and Milena tabs, its useful and it will be at serbian and english with an original comments and tips.

I am very thankful that Daniela gave me a part of her work, she is our R&D and planning director but few years she is only virtually in contact with us since her temporary living in Saudi Arabia.


Soon beside Daniela and Milena you will find very valuable posts by people, my friends who achieve a really great things and have some of it to share at my BGOG.

THIS TAB IS A TAB BY DANIELA!